At www.lifv.lt, we value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This policy outlines how we collect, use, and store your data when you visit our website.
- Information We Collect We may collect and store the following personal data:
- Information about your visits and usage of our website.
- Details of any transactions conducted between you and the school on or through our website.
- Information you provide during registration, guestbook comments, or when subscribing to our website services or email notifications.
- Use of Your Personal Data
- Personalize and enhance your browsing experience on our website.
- Provide statistical information to third-party organizations, while ensuring individual user anonymity. We will not share your personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent required by applicable law.
- In connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings.
- Security of Your Personal Data
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration. Our website is encrypted with SSL certification. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet or storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Policy Amendments
- Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any external websites you visit.
- Contact Us
By accessing and using our website, you agree to be bound by this disclaimer. If you do not agree with any part of this disclaimer, please refrain from using our website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and its contents. All rights are reserved unless expressly granted in writing.
- License to Use the Website
You are granted a limited license to view, download, and print pages from our website for personal and non-commercial use only. However, you must not republish, reproduce, store, distribute, or exploit the website or its material for any commercial purpose without our explicit written consent.
- Limitations of Liability
The information provided on this website is free of charge, and you acknowledge that we shall not be held liable for any claims or damages arising from your use of the website or the information it contains. While we strive to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information, we do not guarantee its reliability or availability. We exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental loss or damage, including but not limited to loss of profit, business, reputation, data, or anticipated savings, arising out of or in connection with the use of our website.
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall limit or exclude our liability for fraud, death, personal injury caused by negligence, or any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
We reserve the right to revise and update this disclaimer from time to time. It is your responsibility to regularly check this page to stay informed about the current version.
- Entire Agreement
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of our website, superseding all prior agreements.
- Law and Jurisdiction
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with EU law. Any disputes arising from this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts as determined by applicable law.
- Contact Information
For our contact details, please refer to the “Contact Us” page on our website.
Cookies are used on our website to recognize devices and track user activity. We use only essential cookies that facilitate navigation and provide essential website features. Some cookies collect data to improve website performance and enhance user experience.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from our web server to your browser when you visit our website. Cookies are stored on your hard drive. Internet browsers generally accept cookies by default, but you can set your browser to reject them. For more information on cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Various types of cookies are used to track information as users navigate our website.
_ga: This cookie is used by our analytics package Google Analytics.
wordpress_*: These cookies are required for browsing the site.
First-party cookies are used to track internet activity after the user has left our website. They are typically facilitated by external organizations and have a longer lifespan. These cookies are harvested and refreshed whenever the user visits a page where the same or similar cookies are used.
We may use Google Analytics to measure and analyze visitor information related to our website. This involves collecting your IP address, internet traffic data, browser type, and device information using several cookies (_utma, _utmc, _utmb, _utmz).
Marketing cookies (_fbp) are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Third-Party Cookies & Microsites
Third-party cookies are set when you visit a website whose domain name is different from the website you are currently visiting. For example, if you visit www.lifv.lt, a cookie may be set by another website. Even though you visited www.lifv.lt, the cookie will belong to the other site.
We occasionally embed media content from external websites. Pages with embedded media content, such as our prospectus from issuu.com or videos from YouTube, may provide cookies from these websites.
While internet browsers typically accept cookies by default, you can configure your browser to reject them. However, it’s important not to exclude essential and useful cookies. Choose an option that refuses all third-party and long-lived cookies.
If you wish to remove cookies stored on your computer, you can use the following methods:
- For Google Chrome: Select the wrench button, go to Options > Under the Hood > Privacy > Content Settings > All cookies and site data. Click Remove All to delete all cookies stored in Chrome.
- For Firefox: Select the Firefox menu, go to Options > Privacy > History > Remove Individual Cookies. Click Remove All Cookies to delete all cookies created from your Firefox browser.
- For Safari: Click the Gears menu, select Reset Safari, and check “Remove all website data.” Click Reset to delete all cookies created from your Safari browser.
- For Internet Explorer: Select Tools > Delete Browsing History, check the box next to Cookies, and click Delete to remove all cookies stored in Internet Explorer