New order for TPS-CM2 from 3 November
The French International Lyceum of Vilnius follows the recommendations of the Lithuanian Ministry of Health. Following the latest restrictions, new rules come into effect for Preschool and Primary school classes, from November 3 until further notice.
We make every effort to ensure the safety and well-being of your children and organize the teaching, canteen and day care (periscolaire) service so that children from different classes do not mix.
Wearing a mask:
- No obligation to wear masks for students under 6 years old.
- Masks are compulsory for all students over 6 years old in places where the distancing cannot be guaranteed (in hallways or corridors).
- Access to the school building will be refused to all children over 6 years old without a mask. Please also provide a spare mask.
- No obligation to wear masks either during lessons in class, or during breaks in the outdoor courtyard.
Day care service (garderie):
- The day care service will be maintained at the usual hours, but for each class separately. From 7:30 am pupils will be welcomed in their respective class.
- Parents of elementary school students are not allowed to take children to their class.
- Preschool pupils will have their meals in the canteen as usual.
- Meals for elementary school pupils will be served in their classes, under the supervision of the animator.
- All extracurricular activities are suspended. Due to the latest restrictions, children from different classes cannot share the same space. Due to this rule, no extracurricular activity can take place until further notice.
We thank you in advance for your trust and understanding.
The Team of LIFV