HOLIDAY LEISURE CENTER June 28 – July 9
We invite TPS-CM2 pupils to spend the first two weeks of summer vacation at LIFV, Silo str. 13. The activities, adapted to the age of the children, will be organized for 3 different groups (TPS, PS-CP and CE1-CM2). Many adventures await!
In the program:
Guided tour of Kaunas old town, Zoo, Medininkai Castle, highest point in Lithuania (Mount Juozapinės), alpaca farm, Žalvario parkas, Observation tower of Labanoras regional park, Varnikių pažintinis takas, games at Vingis park, walks in the forest and surprise activities at school.
Hours: 7:30 am-6:30pm
Location: Šilo str. 13
Price of the day (meal not included):
25 eur (outings included)
18 eur (day at school)
– Registration is required to participate. Children not registered cannot be accommodated.
– Reception until 9 am., exit from 4 p.m.
– The activities for the TPS will be organized in the school and in the forest of Šilo.
– On Eduka, registration for the Leisure Center and ordering meals are done separately. After registering your child at the Leisure Center, do not forget to order the meal for the days chosen.
– For PS-CM2 classes, outings are organized for all participants of the day, no option to stay in school.
– On outing days, meals in the school canteen will not be provided (except for TPS). Children bring their packed lunch / picnic.
– In order to respect the health protocol, parents of Cycle 2 and 3 students are not allowed to enter the school.
– Registration at the leisure center is valid for commitment. In the event of your child’s absence, you can be reimbursed only if you provide proof of absence, within 48 hours.
You can find the detailed program on EDUKA (choose Portail Centre de Loisirs / Weeks from 28 June to July 9).