A school where we want to go back again
- A friendly environment for children and families,
- Individual help and attention given to every pupil
- Supporting children with special needs
- Offering arts and sports activities
- The school is located in two buildings, adapted to suit the needs of different age groups
- A wide selection of extracurricular activities
- The school is open from 7:30 am until 6 pm
- A leisure time centre during the holidays
- The largest international school of Vilnius
- We welcome children from age 2
- Teachers are approved at every level of instruction provided by the French Ministry for National Education
- Qualified teachers form an efficient team
- A modern education (interactive whiteboards, tablets, computer lab, new science laboratory)
- The Baccalauréat diploma opens doors to prestigious universities around the world
A multilingual and international environment
- Learning takes place entirely in French – the language of world diplomacy spoken on five continents.
- The Lyceum is part of the French international schools network AEFE, with 400 schools in 140 countries
- English is taught on an optional basis from age 3 and is compulsory from age 5.
- We teach other languages; children can learn German, Spanish, Italian, Russian….
- The school is made up of pupils of more than 15 different nationalities
- Pupils learn to become citizens of the world
Immersion into local culture
- The school welcomes non-French-speaking children from age 2 to 4.
- A year of primary school specially designed to prepare non-French-speaking children to integrate the following year into the regular programme
- Educational programmes are validated by the French and Lithuanian ministries of Education.
- Lithuanian language is taught according to the same curriculum in Lithuanian schools.