Holiday Leisure Center: February 20 – March 3
Registration is open until February 17 at 7:30 am
Do you already know what your children will do during the school vacations? We invite the pupils of TPS-CM2 to have fun and enjoy themselves at the LIFV Holiday Leisure Center! These two weeks will be dedicated to improving children’s physical and emotional health, and on February 21 we will celebrate the traditional Lithuanian holiday – Užgavėnės.
Physical Health Week – February 20-24
On the program: rock climbing, the educational skateboarding session, the traditional outing to the Skypark trampoline park. Also, children will discover different styles of dance – salsa, tango, hip hop and break-up, yoga classes, the tournament of “Dodgeball”, active recreation in the forest of the Pavilniai Regional Park, and many other amusements. On February 21, we will celebrate the traditional Lithuanian holiday – Užgavėnės, and burn Morė, the symbol of the severity of winter and all the misfortunes that accumulate in society.
Emotional Health Week – February 27-March 3.
Program: flower therapy, music workshop, educational games on emotional health, art therapy to learn about emotions and release difficult emotions; children will take pictures of their emotions in a photo studio, make stress balls and write inspirational phrases on pebbles, create journals to record their daily emotions, search for hidden treasure, go to the Children’s and Youth Art Gallery to explore emotions in the creativity incubator, take a field trip to Meno avilys to watch educational films in French.
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Šilo 13
Rate for the day (meal not included):
- 18-25 eur (depending on the activity)
- Registration on EDUKA is mandatory to participate (tab Leisure Center Portal). Children who are not registered will not be accepted.
- The registration to the leisure center is a commitment. After registration, in case of absence of your child, no reimbursement will be issued.
- The number of places is limited. After the registration deadline, you can only register your children if there are still places available. Contact the after-school service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students are welcomed until 9 am. Pupils are collected from 4pm onwards.
- On EDUKA, registration for the Leisure Center and ordering meals are done separately. After registering your child at the Leisure Center, don’t forget to order the meal for the chosen days via the module “Portail cantine”.
- For PS-CM2 classes, outings are organized for all participants for the day, the option to stay at school is not possible.