HOLIDAY LEISURE CENTER
14-25 February, Šilo str. 13, 7:30 AM-6:00PM
Registration is now open!
We invite TPS-CM2 pupils to spend the vacation at LIFV, Silo str. 13. The activities, adapted to the age of the children, will be organized for 3 different groups (TPS, PS-CP and CE1-CM2). Many adventures await!
In the program:
Fun at the amusement park “Adventica” and trampoline park “Skypark”, educational activity “Development of emotional intelligence. What does a feeling look like?” at the Museum of Contemporary Art MO, educational activity “The beauty of porcelain“, workshop on making Užgavėnės masks, visit of a animator-clown for the little ones, walks in forest and surprise activities at school.
Detailed program on EDUKA (Portail Centre de Loisirs → Subscriptions)
Hours: 7:30 am-6:00pm
Location: Šilo str. 13
Price of the day (meal not included):
- 25 eur (outings included)
- 18 or 21 eur (day at school)
Click here to register via EDUKA
– Registration is required to participate. Children not registered cannot participate.
– Reception until 9 am., exit from 4 p.m.
– The activities for the TPS will be organized in the school and in the forest of Šilo.
– On Eduka, registration for the Leisure Center and ordering meals are done separately. After registering your child at the Leisure Center, do not forget to order the meal for the days chosen.
– For PS-CM2 classes, outings are organized for all participants of the day, no option to stay in school.
– Meals in the school canteen will not be provided on two outing dates:
2022-02-21 MO Development of emotional intelligence (for classes CE1-CE2-CM1-CM2)
2022-02-24 Beauty of the Porcelain (for classes CE1-CE2-CM1-CM2).
Please prepare a packed lunch / picnic.
– In order to respect the health protocol, parents are not allowed to enter the school.
– Registration at the leisure center is valid for commitment. In the event of your child’s absence, you can be reimbursed only if you provide proof of absence, within 48 hours.
If you have any questions, please contact the extracurricular activities service: firstname.lastname@example.org