French College: online information meeting on Wednesday March 17
The transition from primary school to college is an important period in child’s education, where several options are possible.
In order to better understand how secondary French education is organized and to help families make choice of the options proposed, we invite parents of CM1 and CM2 to the information meeting about the college on Wednesday March 17 at 6 p.m. in Visio zoom conference.
If you would also like to participate, please inform us by email email@example.com
You will receive the access codes after registration.
The management team and several professors will be there to answer all your questions such as:
- What is the schedule of a student in college?
- At what time will he finish these lessons?
- Is it possible to continue the sports / artistic activities that my child follows in primary school after class?
- What are the options available in college?
- I do not speak French, how can I help my child if he is in difficulty?
We hope to see many of you at this information session about the college and thank you for your trust.