The main goal of the Health Services is to improve the level of health of the school community. The objectives are:
• Prevention of illnesses as well as prevention of individual and collective health problems
• Health Education and Promotion
Health Services Staff
Each of our schools has an infirmary where students can be welcomed from Monday to Friday. Care and educational projects are provided by Maja and Lucie, our two school nurses.
Mrs Lucie Duhoux, school nurse
Opening hours: from 09:00 to 17:00
+370 652 02 842
Ms Maja Mandzikasvili, Public Health Specialist
Opening hours: 09:00-13:00
+370 642 16 345
At the beginning of each school year, by 15 September at the latest, a health certificate is compulsory.
Health certificates, issued by a general practitioner, are available in electronic format.
Please upload it to EDUKA (Documents / Personal Documents).
HOW TO FIND THE HEALTH CERTIFICATE:
1. Log in to the portal www.esveikata.lt
2. In the section Pažymos (Certificates) choose Visos pažymos (all certificates)
3. Open Vaiko sveikatos pažymėjimas (Child Health Certificate)
4. Choose Atsisiųsti dokumentą (Download the document)
5. Upload the document to EDUKA (Documents/Personal Documents)