The main goal of the Health Services is to improve the level of health of the school community. The objectives are:
• Prevention of illnesses as well as prevention of individual and collective health problems
• Health Education and Promotion
Health Services Staff
Each of our schools has an infirmary where students can be welcomed from Monday to Friday. Care and educational projects are provided by Silvija and Kristina, our two school nurses.
Mrs Kristina Giedrytė, Public Health Specialist
Opening hours: from 8.30 am to 5 pm
Mrs Silvija Cicėnaitė, Public Health Specialist
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 08:30-16:30
+370 690 69 810
At the beginning of each school year, by 15 September at the latest, a health certificate is compulsory.
Health certificates, issued by a general practitioner, are available in electronic format.
Please upload it to EDUKA (Documents / Personal Documents).
HOW TO FIND THE HEALTH CERTIFICATE:
1. Log in to the portal www.esveikata.lt
2. In the section Pažymos (Certificates) choose Visos pažymos (all certificates)
3. Open Vaiko sveikatos pažymėjimas (Child Health Certificate)
4. Choose Atsisiųsti dokumentą (Download the document)
5. Upload the document to EDUKA (Documents/Personal Documents)