You can follow the French International Lyceum of Vilnius on social media:
Charter of the school’s Facebook page
LIFV’s Facebook page is a space to exchange ideas and opinions in the spirit of open-mindedness and mutual respect. The purpose of this page is to inform, discuss, give advice and exchange.
Administrators of LIFV’s Facebook page therefore reserve the right to delete:
- Messages whose content is racist, xenophobic, revisionist, negationist;
- Messages whose content is hateful, defamatory, aggressive, or shocking, and which attack or devalue a group based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, or sexual orientation/identity;
- Messages inciting racial hatred, calls for violence or murder;
- Messages whose content is pornographic or obscene;
- Personal insults between participants;
- Messages infringing the privacy of other participants or third parties or the disclosure of other members’ personal information;
- Advertising and commercial messages, press releases from political organisations;
- Messages aiming to discredit other comments and publications for non-constructive purposes;
Messages that are off-topic or incomprehensible.